We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers4u

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
transfers4u

Has anybody used tranfers4u for there shuttle tranfer from airport to can picafort? Are they pretty much the same as resort hoppa? How long does it take?

Trying to decide what is best way to travel.

Any advice much appreciated.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers4u

I would never use them again !!!! We were drop 22 of 22 and although the flight arrived 10 mins early at 18.10 we did not get to hotel ( Pickaforte Park) till 10.35 The hotel had expected us 2 hours after flight arrival as that is what they normally allow !! Got worse on way back. Supposed to be picked up at 16.10 but was changed by them to 15.55 and had to be in reception 20 mins prior to that. Waited till 16.20 tried to call to find out what the delay was and kept being fobbed off that the driver was late, they would call back in 5 etc etc . The flight closed at 18.40 so by the time 16.55 came we could not wait any longer and had to call a taxi. Don;t know whan the bus eventually arrived ( or if it did) but the taxi cost 72.8 euros. The taxi was great and only took 45 mins so got flight no problem The other name on the Booking confirmation was VIAJES URBIS PMI This was from 4/5/13 till 11/5/13 So be warned !!! The travel agent has contacted them so will let you know what reply ( if any ) we recieve

doncaster
Level Contributor
445 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers4u

how manys travelling?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers4u

Taxi costs refunded.....Thank you Barrhead Travel ( especially Fiona) for getting this for me !!!! Transfer Co denied that transfer had taken so long but to be honest once they refunded the taxi fare I could not be bothered arguing with them...I know how long they took,,,,I was in that bus!!!

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers4u

Deffo get a transfer its so handy just the exact as any of them . Cheap an cheerful :)

5. Re: transfers4u

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:15