We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Son Baulo

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Son Baulo

Hi

My family and I are due to go to Ca'n Picafort for the first time early June. We are due to stay at the Hotel Son Baulo on a half board basis

Just wondering if there is a dress code for dinner? and if the rooms have safes? If so how much the safe hire is.

I have heard that there is a place which does pong rides nearby aswell?

Any other useful info about the hotel or are would be appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Son Baulo

majorca-mallorca.co.uk/hotel_son_baulo.htm

here is a web page, don't know if it is of any use.

I am staying at the Viva Ca'n Picafort and have emailed them direct asking various questions. I think if you drop them a quick email you will be able to get all your answers and at least that way you know that they are right ! info@hotelsonbaulomallorca.com

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Son Baulo

safes are 2-3 euro a day with a refundable deposit when you hand the key in on checkout, you can also hire a fridge, if possible try and get a pool view or sea view room as the rooms overlooking the road can be a bit noisy with coach drop offs and garbage trucks at all hours. no dress code for dinner, its a very family orientated relaxed hotel, be sure to have a drink in the crazy horse bar just around the corner much cheaper than the hotel and the owner is very funny with a quiz and karoke on, scandals just a bit further up also good for drinks and good food at very reasonable prices. dont know about the pony rides but im sure someone at the hotel will point you in the right direction.

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Son Baulo

Thanks for your replies

4. Re: Hotel Son Baulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort