We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

We are thinking of booking yet another holiday in CalaBona, but unfortunately it looks as though it will be not until next year..2008..However we are hoping to book the Hotel Direct and get ourselves a separate flight...The only thing about this is the transfer from Airport to Hotel...If we do not book a Thomson flight are there any alternatives? I realise you can arrange with the Hotel, but believe the cost is something like 100euros..I guess thats each way!! any of you managed to find anything different...Thanks in Advance....Katherine..

Sunderland
Level Contributor
388 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

Hello again, I always book direct with a hotel and use janerbus for my transfer €69 each way ,excellent service 100% reliable.CBG

Cornwall
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

Hi .C B G. thanks for your reply to my query, that sounds good to me! will certainly store the information...very best wishes. Katherine

england
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

We have booked with resorthoppa.com 60 euro return, we have used them before in portugal and they were great, this is for a shared shuttle transfer you pay more for a private transfer

Tyne and Wear
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

We went to Cala Bona this year 2007 and did not book transfers .

We jumped in a taxi and it cost 69 euro there and the same back, and that was day time. Night time is 79 euro.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Paisley
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

I am going to Cala Bona this sat 6th Oct and have booked transfers with resorthoppa. com. I believe its a shared shuttle, takes about an hour and is £21.25 (30 euros) per person in total.

Our flights are at night so not sure if it will be more expensive during the day.

stockton on tees
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

hi there if you know anybody who is out in cala bona at the moment there are some people who do airport runs but cant think where at the moment

oxford
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

We are going to Cala Bona in May and have booked resorthopper 21.35 each cant beat that.

Leeds, England
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

What you do need to bear in mind is the number of passengers - if you are alone or if there is only two of you, the shared transport option is the most cost effective but a group of four might find it works out cheaper in a taxi (ie it would be about 85 euros paying individually for Resort Hoppa)

cardiff
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

We're going early April and have booked a car at the airport for the full week for only £57, only takes about an hour to drive to Cala Bona and you have the use of the car for your holiday.

northumberland
Level Contributor
257 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfer from Palma Airport to CalaBona.

Hi Melvinolotus,

Who did you book your rental car with sounds like a great deal. I am going to cala millor in august for 9 nights and think that would be the cheaper option for us, there is 5 of us. Sue.

Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona