We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids club bonaire

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northwood
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Kids club bonaire

Hi - am going with thomson to bonaire in 3 weeks and can't wait..

does anyone know how much kids clubs are, best way to book etc as i have two kids 3 and 10 that expect will want to go

thanks

chris

England
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids club bonaire

The daytime kids clubs are free. Your youngest will be in Tots which runs from about 10am-noon and the oldest in Tribe which is 3pm-5pm (these were last years approximate times just to give you an idea)

On most days there are also evening clubs with things like a Chocolate party, Hawaiin party and also a movie night. You have to pay for these approx 3 euros per child.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
511 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids club bonaire

You just have to fill out a form when you arrive to register your child and then it is free.They all get t-shirts and hats. Some days they have special things on eg chocolate party and they charge €5. The only thing otherwise that has a charge is the creche which is €13 per session(0-4yrs). We used it one night for our 2 (3 and 1)and found them great. The charge is worth it for peace of mind as they are all qualified and ensure they keep the staff:child ratio.

Enjoy your hols!

ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids club bonaire

Stayed at the bonaire in June, the kids club was great, you need to register at the open house which is on every day by the outdoor stage/bar area or if you miss that go to the kids club at the back of block 4 there is a building and the kids club is upstairs. My kids didn't go to any of the night time activities they ran purely because there was so much else going on. The football academy was great, Chris & Ian were just super with my little fella who isn't a natural footballer and if the lads saw my little guy around they would be shouting hi & giving hi 5's he thought he was David Beckham!! The €19 session was worth it just for his self confidence alone and he got a reebok jersey,bag & waterbottle. The nightime entertainment was a bit hit & miss The kids (13,10 &6)enjoyed it, I thought it was ok my husband hated it.

We did go to La Reserva one day, there is a poster up on the notice board on the way into reception. €20 for adults & €10 for kids. It cost €10 in a taxi. It is a pool with a couple of waterslides & waterfalls, nice shallow area for smallies, bar which is half in the water so you swim to the bar stools & order a drink (kids loved that) loads of sunbeds and all meals & drinks included. It opens at 10.30 - 5.30 The food was all buffet style breakfast was rolls,cold meats,yogurt,fruit then lunch was open at 1pm pizzas, pasta, hot dogs, chicken,salad,chips then cakes & snacks at about 3.30. All soft drinks & alcohol included. We all enjoyed it and it wasn't busy Its only for residents of protur hotels. Just tell them at reception that you want to go & they will give you an id number to give in. Enjoy!!!

4. Re: Kids club bonaire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations