We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery Cala Bona

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bakery Cala Bona

Hi Is there a good bakery in Cala Bona and if so where would I find it? Thanks

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
140 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

Hi there is sandwich shop opposite the Cala Bona hotel, its own by 2 English women they sell everything you could want they do a wonderful quiche . English bread and pasties and pies etc.

Edited: 16 May 2012, 12:25
england
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

hi what do you call this sanwich shop please and could you direct me from the cala bona hotel

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
544 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

The sandwich shop is called 'Julies'. It's just opposite the Cala Bona hotel about 5 yards from Smithys restaurant that is on the corner. If you have a sea view you will be able to see it from the balcony. There is always a queue at lunchtime so you will know you've found it. Lovely sandwiches/rolls made to order.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
140 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

As the boss says you cannot miss it step out of you hotel front door turn right and its about 15 yards along on the left . It's not cheap but its really nice food. The spar super market also has a good range of fresh sandwich's and pastry.

Edited: 16 May 2012, 16:12
greater manchester
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

I can't wait to go to this place and buy a pie on a barm :) x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

buy a pie on a barm ? or do you mean buy a pie or barm

Lancashire
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

Julies sandwich shop is great. A vast assortment of sandwiches, all made to order, lovely pies and cakes, really handy for taking to the beach and we always have a sandwich to take to the airport when we are leaving, better than the rubbish they serve up at Palma airport and a lot cheaper. They normally have a queue around lunchtime but its well worth the wait. ENJOY.

greater manchester
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

No buddystar ... A pie on a barm that's what us Wiganers eat... Liverpudlians never quite understood the concept when I have asked for it there they tend to look at me like I am an alien :P x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

i was visioning it hun i new about the pies just didnt no about the barms

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
140 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bakery Cala Bona

I know a guy from Durham who's local chip shop used dip pies in batter and deep fry them .

Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations