We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August 19th

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
August 19th

Hi all ,

me and my other half ( im taking her so i dont have to kiss her goodbye ) will be in Cala Bona for 9 nights from the 19th August , if any of you lovely people are out there at this time i would love to meet you and buy you a drink , happy days , Ron xx

Sunderland
Level Contributor
397 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August 19th

Only wish I was in Cala Bona at the same time as you and your good lady Ron, maybe next year. ENJOY CBG

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August 19th

Hi Ron, my friend and I are staying at the Moreyo 22nd Aug for a week. No doubt we will bump into you and your wife. You gave me some good advice for my first trip earlier this year, thanks. Can't wait to go back.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August 19th

Where are you and her in doors staying Ron,we are going to Protur Bonamar 25th

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: August 19th

Ron always stays in the moreyo ,so i suppose he will beback,there i lovr cala bona the only thin that puts me off is the transfer time,

london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: August 19th

yes im in the moreyo again , if your coming out please bring plenty of sunscreen cos its very hot at the moment ( in the 90s ).

6. Re: August 19th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona