We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sur hotel airport transfers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sur hotel airport transfers

have e-mailed sur hotel about airport transfers but still no answer anybody got any more information is it a direct transfer or what and how long do they take to reply to e-mails

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
140 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

I don't think the hotel do transfers we have booked A2B Transfers as for answering there emails they usually reply the next day, have you got the correct address info@sur-hotel.com. ?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

They definitely won't be exclusive transfers.Probably a local taxi arranged by them meets you at the airport.Nothing wrong with that.

N.Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Hi I've booked transfers with sur hotel, they are a private transfer straight to the hotel. When did you email them? Took 2/3 days for me to get a reply. The price is 30€ return each too in case you didn't know :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

that is cheap have they confirmed it is a private transfer what company do they use

N.Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

When they emailed me they said that they do the pick up so I'm assuming that it is a hotel run shuttle service. I also read somewhere else on here (cannot for the life of me remember where!) that it is a straight through service which is direct to the hotel. When do you go? I'm going the 26th June so can give you a bit more info when I'm there

P T
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
663 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Hi Kerry, We spoke on another thread about the Sur hotel transfer service as we are going on 9th July.

I have just asked the hotel if it was a direct to hotel service and I'm afraid your assumptions are wrong.

Here is the reply I got copied & pasted from my email :

Good afternoon,

The shuttle bus do other drop offs to different hotels, is not an straight one to our hotel.

Let me know if you want to book it. Aina.

So it seems they use a normal coach service possibly taking a few hours but charge almost twice what we were quoted on Alpha rooms & Travel republics website.

Edited: 06 June 2013, 11:12
N.Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Thanks for letting me know! I may book through another website now knowing this. Gutted though as I'm not prepared to pay for a taxi as it is too expensive, and we land at an awkward time too. Thanks again, and apologies to anyone that I gave wrong information to

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Hi everyone just to let you know we always use Resorthoppa Speedy shuttle it's a maximum of 4 stops and waiting time at Airport no longer than 30 Mins works out around 63€ for 2 return,most times it's only ourselves in it. Great service been using them for years and the Speedy since it came out a few years back. Hope this helps as its much cheaper than a Taxi but just as fast. Veronica

East lothian
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Hi! Kerry, Hope all goes well ie Transfers to Hotel Looking forward to your reply. Also could you check to see if fans are available from reception !! Hope you have a great time. Kindest Regards Victoria.

N.Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sur hotel airport transfers

Hi 241vham! Just packing my last bits now before I leave for the airport! Yeah I will send you a message when I return!

Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona