We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 nine days to go!

york
Level Contributor
60 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
9 nine days to go!

Its only nine days till we arrive in Cala Bona! Havent been to the resort since i was a teenager many moons ago, so im looking forward to seeing how its changed. We are staying at the Alicia. Looks like the weather is warming up nicely! I havent any questions, just wanted to share my excitement!

lincoln
Level Contributor
763 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Sometimes wish there was a 'like' button on TA . Have a great time!

N.Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Have a fab time! I'm off to Cala Bona in 18 days and I'm really looking forward to it! Anyone have an idea of the temp there at the moment? I'm seeing all sorts of numbers when I'm looking on the internet!

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
542 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Enjoy!!! Definitely like the idea of a 'like' button on here!

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
387 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 nine days to go!

7 days to go Wendy lol....have a great time.

york
Level Contributor
60 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 9 nine days to go!

6 days now Brian lol! Been getting in the mood having a look at photos. I really hope the weather is going to be good. Happy holidays everyone!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Wendy I am sure your enthusiasm will be well rewarded.The weather forecast is looking favourable and I can tell you from my personal experience that Hotel Alicia is really good.Evening entertainment is well above average.

If you fancy morning coffee with a sea view try Melis.

I was in CB 6 weeks ago and I can tell you it will be looking a sight better now.The storms then had washed all the sand off the beaches and the seaweed left was reeking! Things can only get better. Cala Bona gets a few knockers but I think it is on the up.

midlands
Level Contributor
172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 9 nine days to go!

wirral.dont really understand why people can knock cala bona. im not a majorca expert by a long way, but went last year twice and really enjoyed the place. ive stayed a few places in the past on the island. alcudia, palma nova,arenal and porto colom. for me cala bona is the nicest place. thats why im going again twice this year! chilled out place in the daytime, and a good vibe at night. if it had palma nova beaches, it would be faultless!!

london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 9 nine days to go!

I think if it had Palma Nova beaches it would get too busy and loose the charm that only Cala Bona has .

york
Level Contributor
60 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Only 3 days left! Thanks for all the tips, we love going for a stroll, having a coffee, watching the world go by! Aswell as abit of sunworshipping! I wish we were going for longer than a week now, as it sounds so lovely!

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 9 nine days to go!

Wendy have a fabulous time and I am sure you will return once you have reacquainted yourself with the resort. We have been going off and on since 1989 and Love it when its on the agenda again! Will be there in Sept (hotel Alicia too!) and really cannot wait. ENJOY!

Tony

Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona