We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cala bona

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
cala bona

Never been before always gone to cyprus but looking at cala bona next year as it looks fantastic been looking at protur bonamar as its only adults hotel opinions please

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cala bona

We go again to Protur Bonamar,on 24th aug second visit, transfers about 1hour,hotel in good location,friendly staff and lots of repeated guests,Thomsons have taken over the hotel from this year and the prices have gone up.We have paid extra for full seaview but most of the rooms are fine if you dont wont to pay that extra.

south wales gb
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cala bona

It is a very nice hotel, staff very good, been there about 6 times cannot fault it, however seeing that you have been to hotels in Cyprus which are large hotels (if it was Thomson adult) the Bona,ar is much smaller which I like, it is like home from home.Went there last year going again in 3 weeks time really looking forward to a relaxing week.

south wales gb
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cala bona

Hi there

Notice you say that the Bonamar have been taken over by Thomson, could you tell me is there anything changes other than the cost?

Sallymally

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cala bona

I don't go till 24th august so i will be able to answer your questions better when i get back sorry sallymally,but going by latest reviews i would say that not much has changed.

Thomson did have a rep at the hotel last year plus that's who we also booked with.

We never used the rep to be honest as we did find trips etc cheaper in the resort.

Edited: 15 August 2013, 10:46
Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
531 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cala bona

We went to the Bonamar in July and are back there next week. Nothing has changed regarding the hotel staff, cleanliness, food, pool etc etc. The prices are probably a little higher than last year but hasn't everything gone up? The only real change is that previously you could upgrade to a sea view room at the hotel but now that's not possible. You have to book a sea view room at the time of the booking. All rooms have a partial sea view anyway and we're always happy with that. Rooms either overlook the garden (shady in the afternoons) or the very quiet side street (sun in the afternoon/evening).

south wales gb
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cala bona

Hi there

Thanks for the reply we are going there on the 31st Aug.

7. Re: cala bona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations