We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traditional tapas bars

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
traditional tapas bars

hi can anyone tell us if there are any real tapas bars in cala bona and if so where are they?

thanks in advance

dale

manchester
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traditional tapas bars

if you go to the harbour and go past the hotel Consul, there is a number of nice bars and resteraunts and I am not sure of the names but there are a couple of nice Spanish places that do Tapas.

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traditional tapas bars

thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traditional tapas bars

I am staying in Cala Bona now.Haven't found any decent tapas there but twice have been on the less than 10 minutes trek to Sa Caleta along the prom in Cala Millor (next door to the Tabac).It's not cheap but the tapas are top quality.Today a full racion of Iberico Ham with melon E14.Of course you don't have to pay that much-it is the most expensive on their list-but for me it is authentic and a cut above the other places I have spotted. (They do half portions but I do spoil myself). House white wine is Torres Vina Sol so that is an indicator of the standards). Serrano is considerably cheaper than the Iberico. Readily recommended.

4. Re: traditional tapas bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations