We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upgrading at bonaire

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
upgrading at bonaire

I have looked online at upgrading to all inclusive and can find prices to up grade from self catering but not from bed and breakfast or half board. anybody been recently and know how much it is? i have stayed several times but cant remember. thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: upgrading at bonaire

I messaged hotel:

You may up grade to half board or the all inclusive.It costs for the half board 28 euros per day per adult.Children from 2-6 years is 7 euros per day and from 7-12 years is 14 euros per day.This can be for as many days as you like.For the all inclusive it would have to be for all your stay or at least the last 3 days of your stay.It is 47 euros per day per adult.Children from 2-6 years is 11,75 per day and from 7-12. Ive booked self catering and got free kids place for 14 year old.

Cant justify extra £1800 on top for food for us. May decide to pay on arrival.

2. Re: upgrading at bonaire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona