We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to All Inclusive at the Hotel Levante when you arrive? I am arriving Friday evening and am booked in for half board. I couldn't see the option on the Thomson website or on the hotel's website but sometimes you can upgrade when you get to the Hotel.

Advice much appreciated.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
419 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Don't think the Levante does AI. CBG

london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Agree with CBG no all inclusive at the Levante.

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Thanks both for the replies.

Would you (or anyone else) know about drink prices at the Hotel Levante? It has been a few years since I've only been HB. Was wondering how much soft drinks are when poolside and also glass of sangria, spirits etc. I would assume that the spirits are also 'local' so a bit cheaper?

england
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

Hi I asked a similar question about drink prices at hotel we would have prefered a/i because of drinks round the pool they soon add up. A reply i got was 3 euros for a beer. so i think not far off that for a soft drink. i think i will find a supermarket and buy some drinks as i can easley drink several round pool. the rooms have fridges to store.

london
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

I'm not sure about this but would the Levante allow you to take your your own alcohol to the pool ( if you mean alcohol that is ) I know some hotels would not allow this .

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

I doubt they would. But hopefully they allow you to take bottled water onto the poolside that is bought from a supermarket.

3 euros for a drink alcohol or soft sounds very reasonable though.

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

I think Janette is probably referring to soft drinks. I would have thought there would be licensing issues with regards to alcohol if Spanish law is similar to UK?

8. Re: Upgrade to AI - Hotel Levante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona