We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Cala Bona.

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
First time in Cala Bona.

We are looking forward to our first holiday in Cala Bona in 2 weeks time time, staying at The Levante Park Hotel. We like to have some beach days and love going into the sea. How long will it take, to stroll along to a decent part of beach in Cala Millor? Also, how much for 2 sun beds and a parasol?

I believe there is a land train that travels along the promenade, which may be ideal instead of walking back. Does anyone know the cost of this too?

Thank you for any answers.

We hope we enjoy Cala Bona as much as the reviewers on TripAdvisor.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

15 minutes maximum walk.I don't think the land train goes along the prom.It is expensive though relative to bus fares.You are in nice hotel.Cost of 2 beds and a parasol about 12 euros a day on the beach.

Bangor,Northern...
Level Contributor
527 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

Hi Sue

I've been to cala bona a few times and you'll love it. The train doesn't go along the promenade and costs about 5 euro pp single . The beach at cala millor is beautifull but fills up quickly so get there early. The price quoted is about right but worth it. You'll enjoy the "dander" along the coast and it will take about 10 mins stroll. Hope u enjoy ur holiday I always did in cala bona!!

Bangor,Northern...
Level Contributor
527 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

Hi Sue

I've been to cala bona a few times and you'll love it. The train doesn't go along the promenade and costs about 5 euro pp single . The beach at cala millor is beautifull but fills up quickly so get there early. The price quoted is about right but worth it. You'll enjoy the "dander" along the coast and it will take about 10 mins stroll. Hope u enjoy ur holiday I always did in cala bona!!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

Hi I am also staying at Levante. What is the beach like outside that hotel and do the sunbeds on that beach go quickly? I.e. between 10-11am for example is there many left?!

Thanks

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

Hi Sue

As everyone has said you will love it here. We went for the first time four weeks ago and are already looking to go again next year. We never bothered with the land train. The walk into cala millor is so lovely. About 15 minutes. It really is a pretty place and there are seats where you can stop and admire the view all the way along the prom. Hope you enjoy your hols.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

Thanks everyone for your replys to my questions. A 10 - 15 minute stroll to Cala Millor beach is fine. ( Had it in my mind it was more like half an hour! )

Thank you for the advice about getting to the beach early........I do like to be on the front row!

So looking forward to a rest, walks along the promenade and some good entertainment and drinks in the evening with other holiday makers.

Best wishes Sue. :-)

7. Re: First time in Cala Bona.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona