We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat/ electric cigarettes

manchester
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Hi

Im staying at the Sur next week with my 13yr old daughter on HB basis. But want to eat out a couple of evenings. Any recommendations ?

Also have not flown for a few years so where do i pack my electric cigarette ?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sur
Hotel Sur
810 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
180 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Well I reckon once you see the evening meal at the Sur I reckon you wont bother going out to eat!

But if you do go out there is lots of places around the hotel and they all look good

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sur
Hotel Sur
810 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Who would you want to eat electric cigerettes? Oh sorry, missed the slash.

manchester
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Thanks . Didnt know if the food was any good to be honest so if its good i will have more money for the daughter to spend :-)

Edited: 10 August 2014, 08:22
Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

The food at the Sur is okay but I reckon you will want to eat out at some point. If you do there are lovely restaurants around the harbour for an evening out. You will have no problem finding somewhere with a menu to suit you and your 13 year old. Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sur
Hotel Sur
810 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

we pack our e-cigs in the case just to be sure and haven't had any problems.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Hi,

Pack your e- cig stuff in the case you wont have any problems, remember to seal up the liquid though in a freezer bag or something in case it leaks due to pressure.

For a good wholesome snack/meal and drinks try the Argos bar (british bar really friendly great with kids and cheap) - straight out of the ' sur' down the road opposite the front entrance towards the beach and turn left - 100 yards on left cant miss it. some great restaurants around the harbour but a little more expensive.

Try the Cala Bona hotel by the harbour for great entertainment, kids are welcome and you don't have to be a resident.

Have a great time, not going myself until next May unfortunately.

Mentioned in this post
Cala Bona
Cala Bona
Majorca, Spain
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Me again. Just noticed from a previous post of yours asking about Horse riding. Heard good reports about 'Rancho Willy' which is based very close the 'Sur'. There's a link below with the phone numbers on maybe worth giving them a ring before you head off.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Sorry forgot the damn link.

majorca-mallorca.co.uk/cala_millor_attractio…

manchester
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

Thanks so much everyone. Really want this to be holiday to remember for my daughter. If anyone going to The Sur after monday if you see a woman rocking that will be me so please have sympathy as teen girls are hard work ;-

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sur
Hotel Sur
810 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
10. Re: places to eat/ electric cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona