We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather??

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
Level Contributor
132 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
weather??

can anyone who is out there please tell me what the weather is like?? I have heard that its cold and raining out there!!!! Oh NO! I have looked on forcast that say rain next fri sat and sun but know you cant always rely on them so thought I would ask anyone thats on majorca now. thanks for any help

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather??

poor poor poor its been poor for over a week on and off now but dont worry it cant last

west sussex
Level Contributor
132 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather??

Thanks for your reply moocher. Can you please post another one if you get a chance to look at local weather nearer the time, we fly out really early fri morning for 10 days so weather reports for that time would be brill thanks sooooo much.

JuliaMallorca
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather??

Hi,

Its not cold, we just have very mixed weather at the moment. From tomorrow it is forcast 19 degs and getting warmer. Even when its raining its not cold. I have lived in the Cala Dor area for the last 10 years and never seen this much rain but in May but if you are here for 2 weeks you will definatley get lots of days with good/great weather!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather??

we have just returned home this morning and we have great tans!! there was one hell of a thunderstorm there the other morning and it did rain 3 mornings in one week we there but we still had great time..its not cold not even at night..enjoy..

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
365 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather??

Excellent news mattxs,going tomorrow 21st magaluf for 1 week,when light rain,showers is forecast you worry that the day will be ruined!

biscuit66

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather??

I heading to palma nova on 26th and its to rain for two days then brighten up, im a bit depressed about that I was dreaming of me laying on a beach vathing the rays, now I feel the weather is better here and am unsure what to pack.I hope it is nice and sunny.

Moocher keep us posted on what its like near time.

Thanks.

7. Re: weather??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or