We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

south wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

Has anyone stayed at this hotel /resort this year we are going in August ? Any views / suggestions would be appreciated .Thanks

Vita Bel
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Ingleby Barwick
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

Hi, We are going to the Rocamarina on 24 July for two weeks. I can let you know what it was like when we get back if it is before you go. (back 7 August).

Gill & David.

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

Excellent hotel designed for couples. My parents have stayed there three times and always enjoyed it. They didnt opt for the evening meal, preferring to eat out in different restaurants in the area. The rooms are furnished to a very nice standard. There is entertainment every night - mainly aimed at older couples. The food is apparently good from the comments I have heard. The main cause for complaint is the lack of sunbeds and space around the pool, but it is very close to the beach so that may help.

south wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

Thank you very much for your replies

4. Re: Rocamarina hotel Cala do'r Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or