We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Marthas

Essex
Level Contributor
501 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Club Marthas

We booked our holiday with Easy Jet. Anyone know if you still need to pay to rent a kettle in the Club Marthas apartments? I heard those booking with Thomas Cook get it included.

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Marthas

Hi there,

Yes you still have to pay for kettle and also toaster and TV if you require them.

It irritated the life out of me as these are suppost to be self catering apts...surely the items they expect you to rent should be included as part of the package.

BTW we booked with Thomas Cook and they were not included!

Lancashire and Cala...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Marthas

Blimey - they'll be hiring out the bed linen next!

Lancashire and Cala...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Marthas

Blimey - they'll be hiring out the bed linen next!

Essex
Level Contributor
501 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Marthas

I have now come back from Club Marthas. Yes you do have to pay for kettle and toaster. I didn't bother in the end and used the hob and a saucepan to boil water.Just a tip for those going. Make your tea with bottled water. The tap water seems very salty and the tea is awful made with it. Best breakfast is Tony's bar.

Newcastle
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Marthas

I'm staying nearby to Marthas in a private apartment. Does anybody know if non-residents are allowed in to watch the evening entertainment? We would be spending money at the bar after all.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Marthas

Yes none residents are made very welcome if you are spending at their bars.

There is a kids club also and a good Pizza take away.

28SAC

bedford
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Marthas

Yes you still have to pay for a kettle and toaster .

Look at the charges on their website.

8. Re: Club Marthas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2009, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations