We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddler friendly resorts

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Toddler friendly resorts

hello,

My husband and I are planning to take our 2 yr old to Majorca in May. Are there any resorts that are ideal for young children? We want to be near a nice sandy beach but also want some day trips to Palma to see a bit of culture so connecting buses would be ideal.

Thanks for your help,

saffronLondon

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

I suggest you choose Palma Nova

Scotland
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me asking if you found a good toddler friendly hotel? I've just started looking myself for possible holiday resorts in Majorca with our 19 month old.

Thanks

Scotland
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me asking if you found a good toddler friendly hotel? I've just started looking myself for possible holiday resorts in Majorca with our 19 month old.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

hi minipinkmonkey,

After doing some research, we've decided to opt for Port de Pollenca!

Hope you have a nice time in Cala d'or with the family.

saffronLondon

Alberta
Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Which hotel did you choose? What made you decide Port de Pollenca? I'm asking because we're going with a baby that will be around 10/11 months and we are having a hard time choosing where to stay. We had been told Palma Nova as well.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Hi saffron

Hope you have a great time, nice resort. Not exactly handy for your day trips to Palma though, but there is a bus service.

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

hi

Port de Pollenca was recommended by a friend and I've also read good reviews in books. It's family friendly, has good restaurants, a sandy beach, and as we're going in the off peak season, it won't be too crowded!

We plan to go to Palma for one day only (by bus) as sightseeing with a toddler isn't easy.

saffronLondon

East Midlands
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Hi We took our toddler to Port Pollenca 3 times. it is fantastic for little ones. the beach is enormous and the sea lovely. it's great in the evening walking along the sea front, loads of restaurant. We are just looking at Cala D'or as I feel we should try somewhere different. only hope I won't regret it.

East Midlands
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Hi We took our toddler to Port Pollenca 3 times. it is fantastic for little ones. the beach is enormous and the sea lovely. it's great in the evening walking along the sea front, loads of restaurant. We are just looking at Cala D'or as I feel we should try somewhere different. only hope I won't regret it.

East Midlands
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Toddler friendly resorts

Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations