We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi can anyone out there or just returned let me know whats the weather next couple weeks please! Nice and baking hot hopefully!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Forecast is snow... Seriously, August in the med what are you expecting it to be? Baking hot is the only likely answer.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Not necessarily. I asked the same question couple of weeks ago and got a similar sarcastic response. It obviously amused someone! Last yr I went to turkey in may and it rained, Minorca in aug and it rained. This year Cyprus in may/June and guess wat... It rained. It's just been raining last week in Majorca albeit brief. So to say it doesn't it as its August is rubbish! I hope it doesn't on that note cos im off on sat

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

pinky, can you let me know your dates for next year? You don't seem to have much luck with the weather, lol

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

How long are you going for Pinky? :-)

Bad luck with the weather, but seriously, August in the Balearics is always going to be hot and sunny, with the odd chance of a shower that lasts literally a few minutes. I've been in July and caught a monsoon before though.

It's a natural phenomenon lol

Dubaibelles:

accuweather.com/en/…305520

lincoln
Level Contributor
664 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

We were in cala d'or at this time last year and the road round the marina was flooded- 2 hours of solid downpour and showers of and on for the rest of the day . Rest of the time was lovely and hot. You can have storms anywhere in July and August its happened to us twice in Italy and also in Greece.

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Hi yes thanks for some helpful replys and no thanks to pinky's sarcastic one - you shouldnt reply if you cannot pass on a post correctly!

Dublin
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

Hi there I was there last week. One day it rained for about 20mins another day it was mostly cloudy and a few odd quick showers but over 27 degrees every day. It's horrible been back in Ireland with crap weather all the time :-(

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

dubaibelles, I really don't think it was pinky that was being sarcastic.

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Sorry pinky :-( i meant trinet apologies!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

Thanks. Was worried there for a mo lol. Fingers crossed for us all some sunshine. X

Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or