We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

I'm trying to fill out the form for a resorthoppa transfer but the form isn't great.

It's asking for Departure Airport

I'm assuming Palma Mallorca (PMI) but is worded so it could mean Manchester as I'm departing from that airport

Then it asks for in this order

For Outbound Flight # (is this Man to PMI)

Then Inbound Flight # (is this PMI to MAN)

However I thought MAN to PMI would be inbound not outbound, but surely it wants them in chronoligical order 0_0

Sorry if this is a stupid question but it's quite confusing and the FAQ's aren't much help, so if someone who has successfully managed to fill in this form and get the right transfers could reply that would be great.

Thanks!!!!

Tyneside
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

Your outbound is MAN-PMI. That is outbound from your point of view/departure.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
476 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

If you are booking a return trip I think the departure airport is Manchester ( it's so they can track your flight)

then your outbound flight is your man to Palma

Inbound Palma to man

I've used them recently and I think that's how I did it

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

Thankyou Silvertyne and is the departure airport PMI as that would make more sense as that's where I need picking up and dropping off.

Sorry if I'm just checking the obvious

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

Ahhh right thanks jojo :)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

yes very confusing form

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
200 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

Just filling it in now, they must get a lot of people making mistakes, as it's very confusing!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
146 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

If you think that's confusing try booking a return with them from Cala Dor to Palma. It's even more difficult when in reverse! My daughter lives in Cala Dor and there is always confusion when she tries to book transfers to come back to the UK

8. Re: ResortHoppa Confusing Form :/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or