We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

Pontypridd
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

Hi,

Staying at above Villa in a few weeks.My father has poor mobility and wondering if on the flat and also the distance from the Marina.

Can we walk to Eroski and if so how far?

Many thanks in anticipation,

Gaynor

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

Hi,

i do not know this villa but crazypom may be able to give you some more info on it as it is more in his area.

From looking at the advert for it i would say its a five min walk to the main square and a 15 min walk to the Eroski supermarket all fairly flat.

It does depend on what side of Cala Gran beach you are as to if it is hilly or flat to walk to town.

28SAC

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

Thanks 28SAC, I have been in contact with Gaynor

West Yorkshire
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

We want to stay at this villa anyone know of how i can get to book this, Villa Plus Holidays do not offer it any more

4. Re: Villa Pineda, Carrer del Marques de Comillas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations