We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

april

Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
april

I'm going to cala egos in april with my wife and 9yo son can amyone let me know what's likely to be open at that time of year we,ll be there from the 13th for a week and my son REALLY wants to know if the wave rider in magaluf will be open

Thanks for any help

Vita Bel
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,265 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: april

From Easter onwards pretty much everything will be opening up in Cala d'Or but things will be quiet and relaxed.

Try and get out to see the Island, March/April is a great time of the year in Mallorca. Everything is very green and the wild flowers will blow you away.

I don't know about the Wave Rider in Magaluf but why not take him on the train from Palma to Soller and then the tram to the Port for instance. Or how about an open top bus around Palma it's self.

If the wave rider is open, the water will be bl**dy freezing in April!

Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: april

Thanks for that! I'm a bit of a gardener so can't wait to see then now aswell I'm going to be very busy on this holiday!.lol. Could you give me any info on club marthas?

3. Re: april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations