We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Parks

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Water Parks

Does anyone know if there are any water parks open at easter time ?

Any recommendations for nice family excursions at this time of year?

Thanks a lot.

lincoln
Level Contributor
768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Parks

The waterparks will not be open - I think they usually open the beginning of May .Caves of Drach are open all year round but check tour times as they are less frequent out of season.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Parks

Easter weekend is the end of March this year, you seriously wouldn't want to do any water based stuff at that time of year, the water can still be bloody cold that early even in the Med...

romford
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Parks

On a separate note, can anyone advise what is the closest waterpark to Cala D'or. I am travelling with my 3 year old daughter in early June and would like to go to one if it is not to far a journey. Thanks

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,738 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Parks

Hi,

Nearest one is by the Airport so not very close.

28SAC

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Water Parks

Thanks for all the helpful replies ....

6. Re: Water Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or