We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football

Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
football

I'm going to cala egos in the morning(woohoo)

But can anyone tell me if I can watch the celtic match on Sunday?

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football

The game is on Sky Sports 2, but if it clashes with English games might be difficult. Maybe there is a Scottish Bar in Cala d'Or which will show it.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football

There are more bars in cala egos but not sure if they have opened yet, i.e bogarts & KO bar who can show different games at the same time.

If none of the bars in cala egos have the game on try the red lion in cala dor centre.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,637 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: football

Did you get to watch Celtic win?

If so where?

28SAC

Edited: 14 April 2013, 15:39
Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: football

Hi

I couldn't find anywhere showing game but paid for wifi in marthas and streamed game on £y yablet!...what a place cala egos is......STUNNING!!!

5. Re: football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations