We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars nr esmeralda resort

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
bars nr esmeralda resort

thinking of booking this apartment for the 25 oct 13, could anyone tell me if there are bars with entertainment or even karaoke nr here. also whats the weather like late oct. and if anyone been here info on best rooms please, thanks in advance,

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

Late October the weather could be anything. There are plenty of bars in this area, some with entertainment, but at this time places start to close. For sure, virtually nothing by the end of the month.

North...
Level Contributor
488 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

Carabel bar...Fellipe the manager...Legend. Happy hour all night and karaoke to die for...think it may be closed by end of October though...check it out.It is ot the right of the complex at the end of the road just lower down,across from the Barcelo.

Edited: 19 April 2013, 00:07
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

thanks for your replies, could anyone tell me if they were there in oct last year if it were open or closed please.........sounds a good night.

North...
Level Contributor
488 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

We are seeing Fellipe in June so i will ask when he is closing and post on here..I think end of Oct is a quiet end of season time.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

thanks for that ......looking forward to your post......:)

6. Re: bars nr esmeralda resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations