We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment in Cala d'Or

Co Derry, NI
Level Contributor
162 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment in Cala d'Or

We are a couple in mid 60s going to Cala d'Or late summer. Anyone tell me what/if there is any entertainment for our age group at this time of year?

Vita Bel II
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Boat Tours, Water Sports, Sightseeing Tours
Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment in Cala d'Or

Lindley's bar in cala dor centre have live entertainment on Mondays & Wednesdays, it's a good night in there,the drinks prices will take some beating also.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment in Cala d'Or

Cala d'or is quite spread out , so depends where you are staying . Tropical gardens and Eden Paradise have entertainment . Will be checking things out when I go at the end of June .

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment in Cala d'Or

Hi, going to Cala D'Or in August, is there plenty of evening entertainment, i.e. pubs with live bands etc.

Children are 16 and 13 and worried there's not much to do. Thanks

Co Derry, NI
Level Contributor
162 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment in Cala d'Or

OK thanks for your help. Will look forward to your report on your return from your holiday in June. Hope you enjoy C'dor and hope the weather is kind to you.

Edited: 12 June 2013, 22:14
5. Re: Entertainment in Cala d'Or

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations