We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money!

6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spending money!

I am going to cala azul resort next June. There will be 2 adults and 1 child (2 1/2 years old) we are S/C for 14 nights. We intend to get some bits from local shops for breakfast snacks but just wondered if anyone had any ideas on how much we would need for 14 nights? Also as the World Cup will be on probably a bit of time spent watching matches with a few beers

Level Contributor
852 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money!

Hi Kathryne,

We usually budget for about 60 euros a day including Supermarket shopping. We eat at our apartment about 5 evenings but those days tend to have lunch out.

It depends how much you eat! We aren't big eaters so usually just have a main course with a bottle of wine. You may need more money for beer, essential for football matches!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money!

Myself , my partner and 8yr old are going in three weeks for a fortnight sc and we re taking 1800 euro . We are only having evening meal out !!!! I visit this resort each year and this is always the amount I take ad I rarely Coe back with any money .

Level Contributor
1,886 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money!

id say a reasonably safe budget would be 100e a day, but 60e a day would be fine if you arent big spenders. Ive always set 100e as the bench mark for a daily budget for me until I arrive, then ive found that sometimes I need much less, or sometimes much more depending on my activities, but ive always been okay with 100e.

4. Re: Spending money!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now