We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
Level Contributor
255 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Can anyone recommend a restaurant where there are a few choices for a veggie.

I would prefer a Spanish restaurant as I know I can normally find something at an Italian or Asian restaurant.

Thanks in advance

BfB

Level Contributor
19 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Currently in Cala D'Or and there is a restaurant that caters for vegetarian. I will try and explain the directions. If you find the kids park, they have go karts trampolines & bouncy castles, opposite Walshies. On the other side of the road there is a shop selling ice cream, follow that road until you hit a hotel at the end and the vegetarian restaurant is on the right. Most place cater for vegetarian with plenty of options.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Its opposite Barcelo Ponent Playa hotel in Cala Ferrera .

Bristol
Level Contributor
255 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Thank you

Any idea what it is called?

Bristol
Level Contributor
255 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

I think I have found it

Treff Bio

Edited: 05 August 2013, 15:58
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
190 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Just bumping this topic up as I'd be interested to know if there are any other options people can think of? I know all restaurants tend to have a veggie pizza or pasta option but it would be nice to know of anywhere that has something a bit more interesting or different for veggies! Not necessarily an exclusively veggie restaurant but somewhere that has a few different options..

Although I did just look up Treff on here and it has great reviews and looks amazing! Will definitely be checking it out - but any other options greatly appreciated!

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

Hi Dre213 did you find any places you can recommend, I go next month!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

http://www.fundaciogior.org/treff/

8. Re: Restaurant with a decent choice for a veggie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or