We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Would be obliged if any persons who have had any problems with the time it takes to get to the hotel I have noticed that it can take anything up to 2 hours + we would be arriving at 09.35 and if this is correct I would think I would opt for a taxi at 60 euros.

Look forward to any replies

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Hi,we came back fom the rocamarina on the 17th & had no problems when we had arrive at Palma,I did email tho sons before because some reviews said they were waiting for other flights to arrive before leaving but our coach didn't,took us just under an hour and we were first drop off,so was pleased,people arriving after us said they had no probs either,x

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Hello

Many thanks for the info.it would appear that thomson`s have pulled their socks up on this.once again many thanks

Regards

Leslie Pye

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Yeah hopeu enjoy,we did

UK
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Just back from an enjoyable stay at the Rocamarina on a Thomson Gold package. Our transfer from the airport was by a taxi/people carrier and took about 45 minutes. The return transfer to the airport was by minibus and took about the same time. Both transfers were direct with no stops at other hotels.

Enjoy!

Eastham, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Hello

Many thanks for your reply it would seem that this was the way i was thinking of doing i assume that your return was by thomson so i think that i will go both ways by them.

Thanks again tor your reply

Regards

Leslie Pye

UK
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

Yes, transfers both to and from the Rocamarina were inclusive of the Thomson Gold holiday package.

Enjoy!

7. Re: Coach transfer from palma airport to the rocamarina hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:21