We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Hello

I am looking to arrange my hen do for May next year in Cala Dor, Mallorca. There will be about 15 of us , a range of ages from 18-60. We are going to stay all inclusive but would like to know of any good bars/ clubs. Not too heavy due to the age range but somewhere with good music and dancing.

I'd like to go to the water park and Puro beach, Nassua beach looks lovely too in palma. Are there any pool, beach clubs closer to cala dor like these?

Also any other day time activities or places to visit.

Thank you

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,659 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

You would be better off staying in Palma Nova, it,s much nearer to the places that you mention and would offer you much more variety for a Hen party weekend.

May is still quite quiet in Cala D,or so may not suit you for a party weekend.

28SAC

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Haha ok

I was just put off by the fact that it was so close to magaluf, and I don't want that type of holiday.

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Must agree with 28SAC that Cala Dor in May isn't the best place for a hen party. You would be better off in Palma Nova.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Definitely not Cala D'or for hen party . Don't really like recommending stags and hens to go to Palma Nova but it would be good . I'm sure you're all good girls : )

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Kevin why do you not recommend Palma nova to hens and stags?

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

Sorry but I like to think of it as a family/ couples resort rather than one for rather unruly stag parties . They just seem to be creeping in . Don't want to tar all stags/hens with the same brush , but they can ruin some people's holidays . Sure you'll be fine . It is a lovely resort .

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

That's exactly the reason why I don't want to go to magaluf, as I said we are a big group of mixed ages up to 65, many teachers and although we want a laugh and a giggle we don't want tacky and cheap. So Palma nova sounds lovely.

8. Re: Hen weekend cala dor mixed ages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or