We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
5 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Hi there, we are going to Cala D'or in July this year and my husband will turn 40 a few days before we get there. I was thinking of trying to book something special for us and our two kids (6 and 10) to do to celebrate whilst we were out there - perhaps a boat trip or a special restaurant? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Nic

england
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

I have just booked up a half day boat trip with Tudor Dawn Charters for our family trip in August. They do private charters or small groups up to 12. Take a look at the website, they also do a half day fun cruise where you have the boat to yourself and use of all the watersport equpment, this is what I have booked, might be an idea for a special celebration. They responded to emails quickly.

www.tudordawnyachtcharters.com

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Hi

For a special boat trip try Vita Bel sailing which is located in Cala D'or marina, for a leisurely day out with excellent food and refreshments. They are listed as number 1 in things to do in Cala D'or and we have been on Vita Bel and it really is a good day out.

If you want a more exhilarating boat trip try Sea Riders.

Enjoy

Glasgow
Level Contributor
5 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Thanks to you both - I will look into the boat trips! Great idea! Nic

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Plenty of restaurants on the lovely Marina . Acuarius is a good one .

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

Cocktails at Fowlers Hotel...Champagne Cocktail ....one's not enough and two's too many! Definitely recommend The Vita Bel as its fabulous day or evening. If you like Thai or Chinese good then Noa on the marina is excellent. ..they also have a cocktail lounge for pre dinner drinks. Acuarius has a great setting but make sure you book a few days in advance to get a prime waterside table. They will arrange a cake too if you ask.

6. Re: Help with a family activity for my husband's 40th please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or