We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hi,

I'm getting married at the Yacht Club in Cala D'Or in June and looking for a mobile bridal hair/make up artist. Just hair for me, hair and make up for 2 bridesmaids and mother of the bride. I was quoted a price that seemed quite steep so wanted to see if there were any other recommendations out there!

Thanks

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hiya,

I've booked Linda Clarin as I could not find anyone else in the area! We managed to find a lovely local photographer who was reasonably priced but struggled with the cake and hair and makeup and it is expensive! We get married in April there! Hope that helps a bit!

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

There is a girl called Michelle who does mobile hair dressing, she did come to our complex & do the hair of the bride & her family,i could email one of her clients & get you her email address.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hi 45mac, that would be great if you could get her email for me? I had info from Linda Clarin and although she looks great, just crazy expensive, about €600 for 4 people. If they are all that pricey I might just find someone in Manchester and pay for their flight/hotel for a couple days, it would be half the price!

Thanks again

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

I win email her friends for her email address, give me a couple of days for a reply & I will get back to you

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hi 45mac - just wondering did you manage to get a hold of that email address?

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hi CEO914,

Yes i did,i will send it to you in a PM

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

Hi 45Mac my friend is getting married in September and was hoping you might be able to let us know who you settled with in the end?

8. Re: Wedding hair & make up - Palma/Cala D'Or

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or