We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Gran all inclusive

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cala Gran all inclusive

My wife, three kids and I have booked for 2 weeks all inclusive at the Cala Gran in July and had a few questions we were hoping someone could kindly answer? What soft drinks are available on all inclusive for the kids? I had read that you have to pay for coca cola, is this right? What is available for mixers for vodka on the all inclusive? Also what type of food is on offer for kids? Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Gran all inclusive

It's a couple of years since I stayed at the Cala Gran , so can't be very precise about your questions , but feel sure that some sort of " cola " will be free , as will all mixers and others soft drinks . I was pleased with the food and feel sure there will be plenty for the children to eat . The pool and pool area is not very big but the beach is only a few steps away , but may mean you have an extra cost for hire of sun beds .

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Gran all inclusive

Thanks for the reply Kevin. The place sounds ideal and im sure we will be able to find food and drink that suits both the kids and ourselves. Cheers.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
268 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Gran all inclusive

A couple of years since I was there too, but I think it was Pepsi, the usual post-mix stuff. It might be that Coca-Cola is also available in bottles but not part of the AI deal. There was certainly a passable cola available on AI.

I think there was also 7Up and KAS - a bit like lemon Fanta.

Edited: 15 February 2014, 15:03
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala Gran all inclusive

Perfect! Thanks for reply Steve, cant wait. Wish it was now to escape the non stop wind and rain!!

5. Re: Cala Gran all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations