We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

Hi just a quick question regarding the speedy shuttle, we booked this (arriving in june 19th, 21.30 ) I was lead to believe there are only 4 stops max but after reading some bad reviews of this service I’m starting to worry, theres 5 of us in total, 2adults 3 kids, dont want to b travelling around half the night, private transfer was coming in at 260e because we wud need a mini bus, any info wud b great, Thanks x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

We stopped using the shuttle to Cala D Or, everytime we went to Calas de Mallorca first.Its fine on the way back as you tend to be a last pickup.So we get a taxi from the airport.Also there is no way of telling how long you have too wait for other passengers.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

We have never had a problem only two families on the last one. I wouldn't use it in the summer holidays but June should be fine.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

The shuttle does go to cala de Mallorca first but it only adds a half hour to the journey. It's way cheaper than a taxi so I don't mind the slightly longer journey. It is not a private taxi service so if that is what you prefer then don't book the bus.

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

I used it last summer and never again...a three hour magical mystery tour from landing to arrival. I stupidly chose the cheapest option which I think had a few stops but I never believed it could take so long. At one point I was tempted to get off an get a taxi! Never again! Make sure if you use Resorthoppa in peak months that you choose a price option with the absolute minimum number of drop offs . With young children it could be a nightmare otherwise.

falkirk, scotland
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

I'm panicking a bit now after that last post. We are using the Resorthoppa service but have chosen the speedy shuttle which was slightly more expensive so I'm hoping we don't have the same nightmare as you had because it is me and the wife travelling with our 4 year old twins who aren't very patient at the best of times. :-) We are travelling slightly out of season in mid June so hopefully that will help to, with it being less busy. Can only keep fingers crossed for no problems. :-)

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

Ya i am starting to panic aswel, like ye we have booked the speedy shuttle, the previous post was from someone that booked the shared shuttle which doesnt state how many stops there is, hopefully we will b okay, travelling with 3 young girls that wudnt have the most patience :-) fingers crossed, keep me posted how ye get on..

falkirk, scotland
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

My wife had told me to book a private taxi and not Resorthoppa but I went for the cheaper option so I will be in the bad books if this goes wrong. :-) I'm sure it will be fine, it isn't the height of the season. We arrive June 17th for 2 weeks. If I remember I will write a wee note on here how we got on so you are not worrying for the 19th. :-)

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

Ah thanks a million, we will get there anyway at some stage, counting down the minutes, it cant come fast enough, njoy ye’re holidays..

9. Re: ResortHoppa Speedy Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or