We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Hi just a quick message are there many restaurants doing Set Menus @ reasonible prices, (Wots the average for a 3 course???)We are a family of 5 (2 adults 3 kids) travelling for 14 nites so looking for good food and value for money, We are SC and wont b cooking except for breakfast so any recommendations wud b great.. Thanks in advance

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

I've seen a few in the centre that do the set menu ( can't give names as I've never used them ) , there are also the restaurants that offer the unlimited ribs offer but they are quite pricey and I've found the quality of the food and also the service to be bad so I tend to stay away from those also . Supertramps which is just up from Cala Gran beach offers well priced food but it is mostly English food , also Dylan's which is on the Cala Ferrera strip is also well priced ( food can sometimes be hit and miss though ) . If your budget allows one evening try Indiana Johns , it's quite expensive but the food and service are second to non .

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Thanks mel141 have heard so many good reviews about indiana johns we defo going there for a meal or 2 r even 3 lol. We like to try different places, obviously some will b more expensive than others so b great to get a few value meals along the way..Hungry now with the thought of it :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

You definately won't be disappointed , I've ate most things on the menu and it's always been great :) hope you have a fantastic holiday !

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Restaurante Vicente is an excellent restaurant that does great Mallorquian food. It also has a limited children's menu. Last year it was doing 3courses for 15euro but I am not sure if this is still the case. Is so, then it is great value for quality food. Dani the owner is extremely welcoming, and families are welcome provided well behaved. It's just near the taxi rank on the edge of town.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

I have just had a 3 course meal in Acuariouse with bread alioli and olives and a sample tapas, for €14.50 the portions are full size, quality A1 the seting very very hard to beat front line Cala Dor marina.

Awesome quality and value for money I doubt can be matched.

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Thanks Paul059 another one to add to my list, great to hear good reviews from people.. have a great holiday..

cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Thanks Paul059 another one to add to my list, great to hear good reviews from people.. have a great holiday..

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Acuarius won't be doing these set menus in the peak summer months according to Lorenzo the manager.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

They did last year but they finished at 5pm at the mo they finish at 7pm I will ask when I revisit.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Early bird/Set Menus... Good prices

Still on but finish at 6.30 now.

Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or