We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

majorca weather in june

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
majorca weather in june

Hi, we are due to fly to majorca on 19th June for 11 days, staying in cala d'or, we have been in june once before and the weather was in the mid 30s but I have read on an extended weather report that majorca could only be around 22-23° when we go with forecast rain....what is anyone else's experiences of majorca in june? Will it be as hot as we had expected or could it be a lot cooler?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: majorca weather in june

The temperatures that the weather forecasts show are the temperatures in the shade so in the sun it will be a lot warmer . The reports are likely to change between now and then after all it is over a month away. I've been in June twice and I've never had rain , saying that last year I was there in august and I got caught up in a tropical storm .

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: majorca weather in june

Thanks for your help! We've always had wonderful weather when we've gone and as you said, it's pretty hard to forecast weather a month ahead.

Wales
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: majorca weather in june

Pointless looking at forecasts more than 10 days. Even the 10 day forecast can be hit and miss.

I would imagine Majorca in mid to late June would be pretty hot.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,246 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: majorca weather in june

Quite right Mikeeboy, I would lay a large bet that it's likely to hot and sunny.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: majorca weather in june

Thank you! I feel reassured that the weather will be great!

Level Contributor
85 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: majorca weather in june

Been to mallorca the first week in June for the last 3 years and we've always had good weather, it has rained on occasion but it lasts about 20 mins then it's glorious sunshine again, usually in the mid twenties, I fell asleep on a sunbed last year and woke up looking like a lobster so it was definitely hot enough that day!!

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: majorca weather in june

Many years, the last 2 weeks of June are when the temperature first reaches 40 for that year (albeit briefly). June isn't a rain month at all, although it happens occasionally. I think your chances are pretty good.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: majorca weather in june

We are here in cala dor now and the weather is glorious. 30 degrees with a nice breeze

9. Re: majorca weather in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations