Going 12th june for 10 nights. 2 Couples and 2 toldlers (7 months and 1 year)
Hotel questions - staying at gavimar
1. How long is the transfer to the hotel (with Jet2) Ive read both 1 hour and 2 hour so was hoping for an accurate reading
2. Regarding the hotel, what is the quality and availability of the food and drink?
3. Does the hotel have a good area to watch football as will be there for 10 days of the world cup?
4. Is there a small kiddly/paddling pool for them?
5. What time does the entertainment go on till, is it any good?
6. What is the alcohol for the all inclusive, local branded or good stuff?
7. Snacks available throughout the day, what are they?
8. Are there any activities at the hotel as I like to keep busy, (like air rifle, volleyball etc..)
ok onto the area...
9. What is the daytime activities like, what is there to do?
10. Ive read there will be world cup games in several bars so that is good, but what the the average price of a beer in the evenings in the local bars
11. I read their is a golf course nearby, anyone idea on prices, distance etc..?
12. The local beach - any idea on prices for hire of sunbeds/brolleys etc..
13. is it worth hiring a car?
14. and the important question, say me and my pal want to leave the girls with the kids for a day, how long and how much will it take to get over to magaluf ;)?
more to come over the next few weeks ;)