We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prinsotel alba

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Prinsotel alba

Looking for new reviews for prinsotel alba 2014. - ie. AI what's food like... What's included in AI drink package... Sunbeds do you still have to queue for them at 10am every day ? Thanks all

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prinsotel alba

W e are going to Prinsotel Alba next Saturday so I'd be interested in any comments. I will review on our return.

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prinsotel alba

Thanks, look forward to reading it. Enjoy your holiday.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prinsotel alba

Karen I've posted my review. We had a lovely holiday. very nice hotel. Be glad to answer any questions you might have x

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prinsotel alba

A great review, can't wait to go. We are now considering an upgrade to superior room. One Q. Do they provide beach towels? Thanks

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prinsotel alba

Hi Karen. If you have a superior room yes you get pool towels. When do you go? x

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prinsotel alba

6 weeks, not that I'm counting ;) x

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prinsotel alba

Have a lovely holiday

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prinsotel alba

Some of the reviews suggest entertainment in the evening is in German? Is this correct? I would expect bingo etc to be called out in several languages. Just hoping we will be able to understand the shows etc.

9. Re: Prinsotel alba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2016, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or