We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Martha's

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Martha's

Looking to book a week here for the end of September, looks like there's lots to do on site with entertainment

I will be going self catering with husband and 3year old

How can I ensure I am in the club Martha's building?

Wondering what it's like to eat around here? Must admit daughter can be fussy so don't want to be stuck somewhere for a week where she will not eat

Hubby also likes a full English breakfast, anywhere around here he can get one?

Thanks

Lancashire
Level Contributor
801 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Martha's

Club Marthas is a self contained complex .. as far as I am aware it doesn't have an annexe so no worries there.

No worries either about eating in the area. Turn left out of reception and after 75 yards your in the centre of Cala Egos which has a multitude of eating places. They cater for all your requirements and regarding your husbands breakfast he will be spoilt for choice. Plus Cala D'Or itself is 30 minute walk or a nice little trip on the land-train which your daughter would enjoy. The stop for that is 75 yards from Martha's.

My favourite for full English is " Nevada " which spookily enough is also 75 yards away.

Overall with all it's facilities and entertainment Club Marthas would be a very good choice.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Martha's

Awesome thanks for your reply, I'm now torn between this and a Portugal holiday, if I do chose majorca however this is definitely te resort I'll be after as it seems to have plenty of entertainment and it's comforting knowing that food won't be an issue

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Martha's

Club Marthas does have two associated accommodations: Es Bolero and Ses Cases d'Or.

When we've stayed there we ended up going for Ses Cases d'Or, you are still on the complex, but it's out the back, quieter, has a garden/ lawn by the pool, and the pool itself is more suitable for young kids as it has a very shallow 'wade in' area.

Going at the end of September it probably won't be so busy, but definitely in the height of summer this part of Marthas is quieter and more relaxed. Also some of the rooms have gardens which open out on to the pool area. We had a duplo room on two stories two years ago, and the balcony was massive.

It seems to be the hidden gem of Club Marthas, we didn't even know it existed when we started going, so sshhhh, don't tell anyone ;)

4. Re: Club Martha's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or