We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Airport Transfers

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Best Airport Transfers

We travel to Majorca in early September and have still to book our airport transfer. Have looked at Resort Hoppa but would like to know if all transfers are as costly? We usually hire a private transfer but are thinking instead of the shuttle bus. Has anybody used this before please and how would you rate the experience?

Many thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Airport Transfers

Do you mean you think Resort Hoppa's shared shuttles are expensive? They are usually one of the cheaper options.

If you put Resort Hoppa into the search on this forum you will see lots of threads about them.

UK
Level Contributor
803 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Airport Transfers

We have used Resorthoppa three times before to Calle d'Or and have booked again for this September. We have found it very reliable and our journey has never taken very long.

The last time I checked it was 15 euros return per person against a taxi fare of about 160 euros return.

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Airport Transfers

Thanks for that. That's put our mind at rest - will book the shuttle.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
103 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Airport Transfers

Do you have to book or can you just jump on at the airport?

UK
Level Contributor
803 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Airport Transfers

I think you need to book from my experience.

6. Re: Best Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or
Recent Conversations