We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Big Eroski?

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Big Eroski?

What are the opening hours of the big Eroski as you come into Cala D'or?

Manchester...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Big Eroski?

Also, is it walkable from the Cala D'or Playa. Or more importantly is it walkable back with a bag of shopping in each hand when it's hot. I'm fairly fit if that helps :-)

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Big Eroski?

My wife and I were talking about this the other day, I think I may have mentioned it on a forum thread possibly to you as well recently.We often stay at the Cala d'Or Playa and for what it's worth I wouldn't walk there or back. And definitely not back with bags of shopping! However it is doable because I reckon it would take about 25 minutes or so. You could always lighten the load by drinking a couple of beers on the way back? Not sure about opening hours though.

UK
Level Contributor
711 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The Big Eroski?

My husband and I walk back with bags of shopping from Eroski and we stay near the Marina. We are sometimes shattered when we get back but it's good exercise and a good excuse for a cold beer. We buy our water from the nearby Spar though!!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Big Eroski?

it islwalkable in early October.do not know about high season.we stayed at the cdp and walked there ,got our shopping,had a coffee and beer in the bar next to it. we bought our drinking water,the 5litre ones at the nearby shop.5mins from the playa dor.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Big Eroski?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Think I might give it a go with my son. Can always stop for a cold 'un if the going gets tough ;-)

glasgow
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Big Eroski?

here is the link for eroski,s prices, …grupoeroski.com/supermarket/…

Manchester...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Big Eroski?

Thanks truescot, that's really handy! :-)

8. Re: The Big Eroski?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or