We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

hampshire,UK
2 posts
Save Topic
HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

I'm staying here in a few weeks time with my boyfriend. This will be our first time to majorca.

does anyone have any info on calas de majorca (east coast)?

would be great to get a list of recommended things to do, places to eat and drink, good day trips out with easy transport etc... (as we're not old enough to hire a car! if it's 21 over there)

thank you!

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

If you go through the other posts on the Calas de Mallorca forum, I think you will find out the answers to your queries and a good bit more. Not an easy place to get around from as it is very isolated. You should be able to get a bus to Caves of Drach at Porto Cristo, but not much more by local transport. No doubt your tour company will have excursions.

hampshire,UK
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

just got back - as for the bad public transport, it couldn't of been better!

buses were all through the day to literally anywhere you wanted! we may of been lucky, but it makes you wonder how some people can write such rubbish about it!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

Was calas de mallorca so bad you had have a good transport system to get out!!??

4. Re: HOTEL SAMOA - calas de mallorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Calas de Majorca
Recent Conversations