We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking confirmation

Which Calas de Majorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
booking confirmation

Hi I have booked in Hotel America for 4th July through Ola holiday, i just want to confirm my room is booked - how do i contact the hotel themselves?

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking confirmation

e-mail, telephone, letter etc. The hotel is closed for the winter so you may not get a swift reply.

If you look further down this forum you will find several threads on Ola Holidays.

Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: booking confirmation

Hi Thanks

just a bit weary of booking through Ola as i read some comments about double bookings etc - i am sure it will be ok - do you know how to get the e-mail and phone no?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking confirmation

Look on the hotel website, that will give you their contact details.

Do you mean you are wary of booking through Ola? Rather than weary? I wonder why you booked through them then?

Edited: 13 January 2011, 15:28
Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booking confirmation

Link to hotel

solmelia.com/nHoteles/…

Edited: 13 January 2011, 15:38
wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking confirmation

Pointless asking them until June if your room is booked.They won't know your name.All they know at Hotel America at this stage is that they have so many rooms reserved by Ola.It won't be until about 2 weeks or even less before you are due to travel that Ola will give the hotel the names and requirements of their customers due to arrive at the hotel on specified dates and how many nights they have booked for.It appears from TA reports that double booking of hotel rooms in peak season is rife in Calas de Mallorca and many people are disappointed to be moved to a different hotel in the resort than the one they booked.

Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: booking confirmation

Was fine about booking with Ola until i read some of the reviews - just made me want to confirm everything myself to be on the safe side

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booking confirmation

We stayed at Hotel America from 5 July 2010 for 2 weeks and booked through Ola. I emailed the hotel a couple of weeks before we arrived and they confirmed the booking. We had no problems when checking in, but obviously some people have experienced problems judging by previous posts. Good luck and hope you have a great holiday.

8. Re: booking confirmation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Calas de Majorca
Recent Conversations