We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canarios park

Which Calas de Majorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Canarios park

Just returned home today from here any questions ill help if I can, had a brilliant time.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canarios park

The majority of people do have a good time in CDM, but there are a few on here who will always put the place down when not even stopping in the hotels.

I had a good time here and would go back again.

Edited: 01 July 2013, 19:29
Dunfermline...
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canarios park

Was there last July and loved it. Heading back there next Friday and cannot wait !

Most of the things people seem to find fault with it (long transfer journey and over drunk Brits) are things that are outwith the hotel's control.

Was really nervous going last year after believing too many of the negative reviews but glad we went.

Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canarios park

Hi Julie,

I'd really love some advice! I'm travelling with my 11 month old and I'm really worried about getting fresh milk for him. Is it true that the nearest shop is a 20 minute walk? I thought I read that there was a shop in the hotel but now can't find where I read it!

Do you know if milk is available in the restaraunt or bar?

Any advice is appreciated as I'm starting to panic!!

Carla xx

shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canarios park

Hi yes there is milk at the bar and restaurant as you make your own tea and coffee so milk is always out, and yes it is a 20 minute walk to the shops. There is a shop at the hotel but cant remember if it sells milk, got a feeling they don't, theres not much in food and drink wise mainly soft drinks in the fridge.

Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canarios park

Thank you so much for the reply. Didn't even think about the milk being out for tea/coffee. I knew it was away from the shops and bars etc when I booked but didn't think there would be not a single shop around.

Now I remember why I said I'd never travel abroad again with a baby! I must have a short memory lol

shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canarios park

Lol have a good time we had a great time.

Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Canarios park

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your hol x

Dunfermline...
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canarios park

Just got back from our second trip, and it will definitely be our last.

It's really gone downhill from last year which is a bit of a shame as last year we did enjoy it.

cardiff
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Canarios park

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Canarios Park, thanks

shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply