We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beds at cala gran romani

Which Calas de Majorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Beds at cala gran romani

My husband,myself and our 14 year old son (who is quite tall for his age) are going to this hotel on 29/07/14 for 2 weeks, we are going all inclusive and have booked a twin room,I was wondering whether there will be 3 actual beds in the room or is it going to be 2 beds and a sofa bed? Hope someone can help with my query, as my son is so tall I don't like the thought of him being on a sofa bed for 2 weeks.If it is a sofa bed will they put in a single bed instead or would another bed not fit in the room,sorry it's such a long post but I am a worrier.Thanks for any help.

Hartlepool, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beds at cala gran romani

Hi just got back and we had twin beds plus sofa bed ( which looked same size as a single bed). Not a pull out type so think it would be just as comfortable as one of the single beds.

If you look at hotel on TA and filter visitor photos see pic 17 this is the room type we had. Cosy for 3 but u aren't on hol to stay in room! They do have apartments as well tho which may give u more space..

sussex
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beds at cala gran romani

Thanks for asking that question I was going to ask the same as my son is 6ft3 and other hotels the sofa beds have been too small we are arriving there on 5 th August

england
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beds at cala gran romani

Hi off 27/08 have got an apartment but can't seem to find a very good description or any up to date pictures of the apartments can anyone help please

4. Re: Beds at cala gran romani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Calas de Majorca
Recent Conversations