We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grupotel camp de mar hotel

hampshire
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
grupotel camp de mar hotel

Staying there in july this year what is the hotel and surrounding areas like and is there much to see and do in the evenings ?.

Going with the wife and we are both in our late forties.

inverness
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: grupotel camp de mar hotel

Has anyone been to hotel since it opened for the season 1st may2011.It has been refurbished. please let us know what it is like. Due to go on 14th june

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
23 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: grupotel camp de mar hotel

Going to Grupotel Camp de Mar in July, can anyone tell me what the hairdryers are like in the rooms and also are there coffee making facilities in all the rooms or just the suites?? I am assuming pool towels are provided... just trying to limited the baggage!!

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: grupotel camp de mar hotel

Hi Can I ask how far away from the hotel is the bus stop .Are we talking half a mile up a steep hill in 38c heat. Any other tips about the area greatly appreciated, Cheers Jane

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: grupotel camp de mar hotel

Hi Forgot to say I am going to this hotel may 17th 2012 do buses go there in low season. Cheers Jane

15. Re: grupotel camp de mar hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar
Recent Conversations