We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water

Which Can Pastilla hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Water

Arriving late about 10 Saturday 26th April . Can anyone tell me is it safe to drink hotel water if boiled and anyone know of any shops that will be open at that time of night do buy water .we are staying at the anfora which I know has a supermarket next door but we were there in October last year and is closed at 8 in the evening .as it's not the height of the season I don't suppose all the shops will be open and my husband is a tea aholic so water is a must. Any info appreciated .

London, England
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water

The water is perfectly OK to use for making tea or coffee once boiled.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water

But on no account drink it from the tap as it is heavily chemicalised and could upset your stomach. If necessary buy a bottle of mineral water (perhaps E1.50) from your hotel (or another hotel's) bar.

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water

Thankyou for advice I know not to drink from tap but wasn't sure on how safe it is if boiled . I have always bought bottled water in the past but as we are arriving late in the evening thought a good idea to ask for some advice .

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
93 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water

maybe grab a few bottles on outbound flight or in the palma airport b4 you leave

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water

Think that's what I'm going to do as not really sure on shop opening for Sundays as low season. Thankyou

leeds
Level Contributor
139 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water

isn't there a bar in the Anfora which will sell water?

Edited: 20 April 2014, 19:11
London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Water

They have and I can get water from them but they only sell tiny bottles should be enough to see me through , not sure about hubby though he has a serious tea addiction . I will pick up a couple of bottles at the airport then whatever else I need from bar , surely shops open Sunday .

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Water

Many shops open Sundays but close after lunch.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Water

The waters fine to drink it just tastes like s##t

10. Re: Water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Can Pastilla