We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Es Trench

Which Colonia de Sant Jordi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Es Trench

Hi. Its been a couple of years since we last visited Majorca and I love Es trench, is this the nearest resort to the beach? If not could you let me know which one is please i lover the idea of walking home at sunset after a couple of beers rather than driving

Many thanks

Limerick, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Es Trench

hi! i will be pleased with your advice. Planning to go to Mallorca in 3 weeks. (28.04- 05.05 2013) Could you advice me where will be warmer and more of sunshine- in Portals Nous OR Colonia Sant Jordi? I understand that it would base on just your life experience. Thank you

Limerick, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Es Trench

hi! i will be pleased with your advice. Planning to go to Mallorca in 3 weeks. Could you advice me where will be warmer and more of sunshine- in Portals Nous OR Colonia Sant Jordi? I understand that it would base on just your life experience

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Es Trench

bilk - Where did you book?

Edited: 07 April 2013, 09:58
Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Es Trench

madamcharm - Warmth and sunshine hours will be more or less the same in both resorts. If it's beaches you're after choose CSJ. PN is more central and handy for Palma. Depends on your needs. CSJ has lower rainfall than most of the island.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 10:01
Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,236 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Es Trench

In answer to your question, it is slightly drier in CSJ than Portals Nous. The South of the Island around CSJ is very flat and is not so influenced by the mountains as the South West.

I think the more important question for you is choice of resorts, CSJ and Portals Nous are like chalk and cheese. In fact I would be hard pressed to think of two more different places.

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Es Trench

Hi.

We are booked into the Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Club Hotel, seems like it gets pretty decent reviews. Really looking forward to spending some time in the sun

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Es Trench

Good choice bilk, sure you`ll enjoy it. Hope to see you

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Es Trench

Thanks may well call in

19. Re: Es Trench

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi