We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

Hi, I am on holiday in Sa Coma in September and would like to get to Colonia Sant Jordi by public transport. Four adults traveling. Anyone any idea what is the best and cheapest method and is there anywhere that we could stop for 1 night only ?

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

I expect bus would be your best bet, have a look at this web site for information.

http://www.tib.org/portal/en/web/ctm/inici

Looks like it is the 412 to Manacor then the 495 via Porreres and Campos to Colonia de Sant Jordi

Edited: 03 May 2014, 13:25
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

Thanks Hayzer

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

Hi Mcgonads

There may be other options and if there are I am sure someone will be along to help out soon.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

I think the only practical way is by taxi at around 70 euros, assuming your family is not more than four people. You can probably find one-night accommodation at one of the hotels, I would suggest the Sur Mallorca or the Blau Club Colonia. Apartment owners would be unlikely to be interested in letting for only one night. You could also try Hostal Playa or Hostal Colonial, not sure about one night though.

5. Re: Sa coma to Colonia Sant Jordi ,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi