We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to go

Oxford, England
4 posts
Save Topic
Best time to go

me and my mates are going to magaluf this year. Can anyone please tell me when the best time to go to magaluf is? For clubs such as BCM etc. thanks Ryan

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to go

Ryan

If you and your mates go anytime from June to the end of August you will be in the thick of it- with everywhere open and the resort buzzing with a great atmosphere.

The whole resort will be alive with the clubs all packed out and the waterparks electric!!

The beach will be packed out and you and your freinds will have a great time!!

So all you have to do now is decide which week or weeks you want to go and book it!!!

Trust me Ryan go anytime as mentioned above and you lads will be booking for the next year whilst there!!!

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
297 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to go

Hi Ryan,

I would say the best time to go to Magaluf would be any time in June or 1st 2-3 weeks in July before the school holidays start and the prices go up. Young people (although there are still lots here) will be put off by the prices from 3rd week July till 1st week in September.

The place will be rammed in June and 1st half of July so any time in those 6-7 weeks will be fine. And it won't be full of schoolkids and families.

Beatster

Oxford, England
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best time to go

cheers guys, ill keep that in mind. we was gonna go in may like we did 2 yrs ago which was still good, but i think we will hold off this year until june-august time. thanks again

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best time to go

Hi there me and my friends go to Magaluf every year in September and it's still really lively then - last year we went 14th, this year going 31st august for 11 nights - you'll find it's much cheaper to fly over in September once all the kids are back at school, BCM is open till the end of Sept.

Jayla

Oxford, England
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best time to go

oky doky thanks 4 that jayla. sounds like a plan! :)

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best time to go

Hey!

I've been to Magaluf several times before & love it..Going back this year for a second holiday at the end of August...Can anyone tell me if the weather will still be hot & sunny as i've heard there can be a bit of rain!!!

It's always been June & July I have gone!!

Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best time to go

It will still be really hot and sunny, there is sometimes an odd shower but temperatures rarely drop below 26-28 degrees.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best time to go

Hi wkdgirl79

To go out out at the end of August is normally unbroken sunshine and baking hot!

The past few years the temperature has well exceeded the normal 26C-28C as at that time of the year they have been enjoying heatwaves!

All right for some hey?! lol...

Just make sure that you take the sunblock!!

Derbyshire
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best time to go

I went Maga 3 weeks ago and it was amazin, we have booked to go back on the 15th september will it still be packed and all the clubs still open

Cheers Steve!!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best time to go

hi steve

how long you going for?

Me and 2 other girls are going on the 19th sept for 10days staying in the jungla, bit worried though cos of some of the reviews I've read.

Where you staying and how many of you going?

Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations